LAHORE, (Pakistan Point News - APP - 29th july, 2016) : Three persons of a family were electrocuted while one received injuries at a house in Dubai Chowk Wanala Diyal Shah, Shahdara area, on Friday. According to Rescue 1122 spokesman, a girl Muqaddas was shifting a cot from rooftop to a nearby shed when she got electrict shocks from high voltage wires. Her father and brother rushed to save her but they also received electric shocks. The bodies and the injured were shifted to Shahdara hospital. Those killed include 60-year-old Sharif, his 30-year-old son Ashafaq, and 18-year-old daughter Muqaddas, while 25-year-old Nawaz was in critical condition.