Man Electrocuted In Kuhlo

Man electrocuted in Kuhlo

QUETTA, Jan 5 (Pakistan Point News - APP - 05th Jan, 2017 ) : A man died due to electrocution in Basthi Colony area of Kuhlo district on Thursday. According to Levies sources, the victim Khair Muhammad was repairing electricity wires at his house when he touched an open wire of electricity and suffered electric shocks which caused his death. The body of the deceased was handed over to the heirs after completion of legal formalities. Levies force has registered a case.