Woman Electrocuted

Woman electrocuted

FAISALABAD, Jan 4 (Pakistan Point News - APP - 04th Jan, 2017 ) : A woman was electrocuted at her house, in the area of Batala Colony police station. Police said here Wednesday that Zarina Bibi wife of Saif resident of Waris Pura was busy in pressing clothes with an electric iron when accidentally, she touched electricity wire. She received a fatal electric shock and died on the spot. The police handed over the corpse to her relatives after completing necessary formalities. APP/mfs/ia/zhr/kmd