BERLIN, (Pakistan Point News - 22th july, 2016) : One of two Hong Kong men critically injured in an axe attack on a German train is out of danger, the hospital treating them said Friday, but the other is still in a coma. The university clinic in the southern city of Wuerzburg said in a statement that it was still treating four of the five people injured in the attack by a teenager late Monday and the condition of all had "improved and stabilised".
"However one patient is still in a critical condition and being kept in an artificial coma," it said, without identifying him. Previously the 62-year-old father of the family of tourists from Hong Kong and his daughter's 30-year-old boyfriend were fighting for their lives after the brutal assault by the teenage refugee. The Islamic State group on Tuesday released a video purportedly featuring the assailant announcing he would carry out an "operation" in Germany.