60 % IDPs Of SWA Rehabilitated: Zafarullah Khan

60 % IDPs of SWA rehabilitated: Zafarullah Khan

ISLAMABAD, Nov 9 (Pakistan Point News - APP - 09th Nov, 2016 ) : 60 percent Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) of South Waziristan Agency (SWA) has rehabilitated in their villages. Talking to APP here on Wednesday, Political Agent of SWA Zafarullah Khan said remaining 40 percent rehabilitation of IDPs would be completed very soon this year. To a question he said over 42000 registered and 45000 un- registered families of IDPs had gone back to their homes, government is providing all necessary and basic facilities to them.

Zafarullah viewed that Federal Government is taking its special interest to rehabilitate the IDPs as soon as possible and various developmental schemes were also launched for the prosperity and development of the area. He informed that recently FATA Secretariat has deleted several developmental schemes of SWA which is very difficult for us, in this regard a summery would be send to the Governor for the review and re-launching of the schemes. Federal Government is providing health, education and water drinking schemes and after the completion of these programmes the IDPs would be resettled in their villages.