Teenager Electrocuted In Nolakhi Area

Teenager electrocuted in Nolakhi area

KHANEWAL, (Pakistan Point News - APP - 05th Nov, 2016 ) : A teenager boy was electrocuted due to alleged negligence of his schoolteacher here in Nolakhi area on Saturday. According to police sources, Muhammad Shahid, son of Muhammad Sharif, a student of 8th class, was present in his school when his teacher Dilbar asked him to bring woods to his home. The student loaded woods on tractor-trolley and sat on them on the way to his teacher's home. His head touched the main electricity wires accidently near Nolakhi area. He received electric shock and died on-the-spot. The grieving parents staged a protect demonstration against the teacher, who managed to escape from the scene. Police have started investigation.