Youth Electrocuted

Youth electrocuted

FAISALABAD, Nov 5 (Pakistan Point News - APP - 05th Nov, 2016 ) : A youth was electrocuted while working at home here on Saturday morning. Sohail Masih (32) resident of Muneer Abad was busy in domestic work when he accidentally touched live electricity wires. As a result, he received fatal electric shock and was rushed hospital where he was pronounced dead. The police have handed over the body to his legal heirs for burial after completing necessary formalities.