Italian Circus Owner's Son Killed On Morocco Tour

Italian circus owner's son killed on Morocco tour

RABAT, (Pakistan Point News - APP -25th Augst,2016) - Moroccan police detained an ex-circus employee Thursday on suspicion of murdering the 18-year-old son of the troupe's Italian owner, state media reported. The troupe's owner and three Portuguese performers were also wounded in Wednesday's knife attack in the Atlantic coastal city of Kenitra, the official MAP news agency said. The 28-year-old Moroccan in custody had been fired from his job as a security guard at the circus and is suspected of carrying out the attack in revenge. An Italian source told AFP that the circus had been making summer tours of Morocco for several years.