BERLIN, (Pakistan Point News - APP - 17th August, 2016) - Wladimir Klitschko said Wednesday he will take legal action against world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury in a dispute over the contract for their rematch. After Klitschko suffered his first defeat in a decade last November, the rematch against Fury had been scheduled for July 9 in Manchester, but the British fighter cried off the second bout with an ankle injury. The rematch is now set to take place on October 29, but the Fury camp is disputing the terms of the contract, according to Hamburg-based Klitschko. "Unfortunately, Team Fury is trying to change the terms of an already-signed contract, multiple times, and it's going on endlessly," said the Ukrainian on Wednesday in a video message on Twitter. "To protect my own rights and to see the rematch, I'm forced to go to court."