Inter-board Office On Fire In Peshawar


Inter-board office on fire in Peshawar

Peshawar, (Pakistan Point News – 11th August, 2016) : One person was injured in a fire at board of Intermediate and Secondary education office in Peshawar. Firefighters controlled over the fire. According to Rescue 1122, Board office suddenly caught fire early in the morning. Rescue 1122 was called immediately. Fire officials overcome the fire after the struggle of half hour. 1 person was scorched by fire, while the building was partially damaged. Initially, the fire is reported due to gas leakage.