Fire Eruption At BISE Injures One

Fire eruption at BISE injures one

PESHAWAR, (Pakistan Point News - APP - 11th Augst,2016) : A man sustained burn injuries after fire erupted in board of Intermediate and Secondary education (BISE) here on Thursday. Rescue 1122 said the fire that erupted in BISE office during morning hours was doused after half-an-hour efforts. The fire caused burn injuries to a person while the building was partially damaged. Initial investigation sorted out that gas leakage was the reason behind fire eruption.