The Generators Warehouse Caught Fire At Pico Road, Lahore


The generators warehouse caught fire at Pico Road, Lahore

Lahore, (Pakistan Point News – 3rd August, 2016) : The warehouse of generators caught fire due to a short circuit in Kot Lakhpat area of Lahore, which had burnt goods worth of millions of rupees. According to rescue authorities, they received notification at night that the warehouse of generators and spare parts, located on Pico Road in Kot Lakhpat area, caught fire, which engulfed the warehouse in a few minutes. Rescue teams reached at the scene and started the fire fighting struggle. The fire was brought under control after the struggle of 3 hours. There were no casualties from the fire. According to initial details, the fire appears to be the result of short circuit.