QUETTA,(Pakistan Point News - APP - 1st August, 2016) : A little boy suffered injuries in Nawan Killi Teacher Colony-2 when a firework exploded in his house on Sunday night. The police sources said, here on Monday that, a 13-year-old identified as Akhtar Muhammad brought a firework into his house from bazaar which exploded in his hand when he tried to burn it by match. "Resultantly, he suffered injuries and was rushed to hospital," they said. According to doctors, condition of the boy was stable. It is being mentioned here that fireworks were being sold out in bazaars in Quetta city ahead of the Pakistan Independent Day.