Young Woman Electrocuted

Young woman electrocuted

A young woman was electrocuted in her house in the area of Mamonkanjan police station. A police spokesman said on Thursday that Shabnum Bibi,resident of chak 511-GB was washing clothes when she received fatal electric shock from a washing machine.Her sister-in-law Sajida Bibi tried to help her but she too received electric shock,and both women fell unconscious

FAISALABAD,(Pakistan Point News - 07th Dec, 2017 )-:A young woman was electrocuted in her house in the area of Mamonkanjan police station. A police spokesman said on Thursday that Shabnum Bibi,resident of chak 511-GB was washing clothes when she received fatal electric shock from a washing machine.Her sister-in-law Sajida Bibi tried to help her but she too received electric shock,and both women fell unconscious. They were rushed to hospital but Shabnum breathed her last on the way while Sajida was serious.