MULTAN, (Pakistan Point News - 23th july, 2016) : Items and a laboratory of a private university at Chungi No 9 reduced to aches when a fire erupted due to a short circuit, police said on Saturday. University owner Professor Azam Jahangir said electronic devices of the laboratory and furniture were burnt. Meanwhile, Amjad told police that goods were burnt as a fire erupted due to a short circuit at his house. The fire brigades officials extinguished the fire in both incidents. However,no loss of life was reported.